About sharp law
Providing high quality legal consultancy, support, and producing solutions to your legal issues. Using her expertise and large law firm experience, Stephanie provides sound advice to her clients.
Sharp Law offers a solution to individual clients who find themselves in a position where they are negotiating against, or in a conflict with, large corporations. Stephanie is a zealous advocate with the expertise to navigate challenging legal matters and produce “wins” for her clients.
Stephanie Sharp graduated with highest distinction from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln with a degree in Economics and Mathematics and obtained her law degree from the University of Iowa.
Stephanie spent six years practicing law at large, nationally-respected law firms and ten years working directly for academic medical centers and hospitals in the state of Nebraska. Stephanie was a trusted member of the executive leadership team and served as Vice President & General Counsel for Nebraska Medicine. Stephanie has proven experience in navigating complex legal matters impacting billion dollar organizations. She also has reviewed and negotiated thousands of legal agreements for her clients.
Services & Expertise
What we can do for you
Business & Corporate
Stephanie provides experienced counsel and guidance to healthcare clients on a variety of legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Representing healthcare providers nationwide with peer review, medical staff, and credentialing matters.
- Advising healthcare systems, facilities and physician practices on compliance with HIPAA, Stark, anti-kickback and other regulations, both at the state and federal level.
- Negotiating payer contracts
- Representing third-party plan administrators and other health care contractors and ancillary service providers.
- Representing individual physicians in contract review, negotiation and on disciplinary and licensure matters.
- Acting as general counsel to physician practices and advising them on all legal aspects impacting their practice.
Senior Living & Long-Term Care
Technology, Data Security & Privacy
Technology is fundamentally changing how businesses operate. Stephanie provides counsel regarding technology licensing and on cyber-security and privacy matters.